- Office Space Planning & Interior Design
- Branding & Company Identity
- Color Schemes, Commercial Material Specifications & Furnishings
- Complete Construction Drawings & Documentation
- Concept Presentation Renderings
- Real Estate Facility Upgrades LEED, BOMA and ADA
- Building Façade Design & Signage
- Environmental Sustainable Strategies
- Relocation Coordination
- Building Department Expediting, Project Mgmt. & Scheduling
- Luxury Commissions For Private Homes
- Property Staging: Pre-Sale or Pre-Purchase evaluations
- Designer- For- A- Day: Office or Home, Full / Half day rate for interior design
“Transform your home into elegant living space”
- Architectural Alterations & New Construction
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Paint Color Schemes, Material & Furnishings, Custom Millwork
- Lighting and Ceiling Design & Specifications
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Home or Professional Office Design
- HOME STAGING: Pre-Sale and Pre-Purchase Evaluations
- REAL ESTATE: Home Services Provider
- Façade Design, Garage Additions, Window & Door Specifications
- Working Drawings, Master Planning, Budget & Project Mgmt.
- Building Department Documentation
- Universal Design: People with special needs
Our yacht interior services provide you with a design that suits your individual tastes and lifestyle. We specialize in custom upholstery selections, millwork, audio /visual technologies, upholstery, wall finishes, countertops, marine lighting and galley design.
We design gardens, terraces, public entries, courtyards, & rooftops
“Designer for a Day”
Habitech Planning & Design will make suggestions on how to improve your rooms by rearranging, editing and adding to your existing furnishings. This is a great way to learn how to update the appearance and functionality of your house at a reasonable cost.
Suggestions may include the following:
- Paint Color Selections
- Space planning & Furniture Layouts
- Molding and Trim detail
- Intergrating antiques or family heirlooms
- Window, door and hardware
- Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Lighting selection and shopping
- Local and internet sources for the above items
- Review your own thoughts
These Options Are Just Right if….
– Exploring the possibilities of a new design project
– Are “do-it-yourself” types who want some guidance
– Are planning to entertain and want to impress
– Wants the help of a full service design and architectural firm
– Need ideas for space planning or materials & finishes for remodel projects
– Want to make homes more attractive to potential buyers, Staging or Tips to help sell.
– Have some design ideas but want a second opinion before starting
Interior Design Consulting Fees:
$150.00 for a one hour design consultation. or 2 hrs @ 250.00 (two hr. limit)
$150.00 per hour for additional consultation or shopping services. Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
$ 200.00 per hour for Manhattan
****Rates for larger projects determined by the scope of the assignment.